Mum & Baby Post Natal Fitness / Yoga Old Sarum, Salisbury
Please book online or contact Jane for details.
A fun and relaxing class, whilst stimulating and relaxing baby; offering a great opportunity to connect with other mums! Suitable from 4-5 weeks (vaginal birth), or from 8-10 weeks for a C section. The session includes special post natal exercises, focusing on all over body strengthening, core/tummy work, back, pelvic floor, relaxation, baby massage and contact time. The babies love it as we do a variety of exercises with them, and baby is close to you during the whole class. It’s a great opportunity to bond with baby giving him/her stimulation, aiding better sleep, helping colic etc, whilst getting yourself back into shape and improving fitness after birth. Jane offers gentle variations from 4 weeks to crawling, depending on ability. There’s space to feed and change and sit if you need to. The class is informal and relaxed with music and soft flooring and there’s space for buggies inside. We have tea, coffee, biscuits and time for chat in the class and at the end.
At the end of the class, parents (and babies!) feel re-energised, tension free, happier and relaxed.
Benefits of Mum & Baby Yoga/Fitness
– Helps re-condition the body after pregnancy and birth – tones/strengthens whole body, abdominals & pelvic floor
– Nurturing and fun for mum whilst enjoying activities with baby
– Strengthens, tones, reduces tightness and tension
– Provides a nurturing space for both mum and baby to relax and bond together with baby massage
– Can reduce weight – as regulates the metabolism
– Can help your baby sleep and feed better, eases colic
– It’s fun and a good opportunity to meet/interact with other mums and babies!
Prices & Bookings
All classes can be booked online from the Class Schedule. First class £9.
Block bookings offer better value and your space is confirmed.
What to bring
Please bring a small blanket or mat for your baby to lie on, (although the floor is soft foam squares), a yoga/exercise mat and some water. If you don’t have a yoga mat, I have spares, and I also sell them new in various colours. Purchase when booking.
Don’t worry if you arrive late, just come in!
Terms: Block booking of classes is consecutive and once booked is non-refundable.